Frequently Asked Questions
Our Safari Wagon Tour cost $15 for adults, and $10 for children, 12 and under.
Our Private Safari Tour cost $30 per person.
Our Tour schedule changes with the season. To see the current tour times please click here
Feed is not included. Feed can be purchased in our Farmers market and cost is as follows:
32 oz cup: $2
2 Gallon Bucket: $10
5 Gallon Bucket: $18
Our petting zoo is included with every wagon ride and private tour.
You do not have to purchase your tickets ahead of time, however we do recommend doing so to guarantee your safari tour spot. Our safari tours are conducted on a first come, first serve basis. We have a limited number of seats on each tour and spots book up quickly on the weekend!
We recommend arriving 20 minutes early for your schedule tour time. If a guest arrives late for their tour, we will do our best to accommodate the guest on the next available tour. However due to limited seating on each tour, we may not always be able to accommodate you on the next tour. Late arrivals will not be eligible for a refund.
- Dall Sheep
- Corsican Ram
- Water Buffalo
- Red deer
- Pere David Deer
- Scottish Highland Cattle
Both of our tours last, on an average, forty-five minutes
All safari tours check in at the Farmers Market. Upon checking in, you will receive your tour wrist band. You must have this wrist band on in order to board the tour.
- Bottled water
- Clothes that can get wet if it rains
While we recommend bottled drinks for the ride, we do not allow any type of food products on the tour.
Our Safari Wagon tour and petting zoo has wheelchair access, when booking please let our staff know so that we can accommodate you on the ride.
McClain Safari Tours are conducted outdoors and are subject to the weather. We run our tours regardless of rain. If we see lightening with a 5 mile radius, McClain will work with you to reschedule you for a later tour that day or extend a voucher for a future tour date. McClain Safari Tour does not offer refunds due to weather.
We do have Rules and Regulations in place for the safety of our animals. They are as follows:
1. For our animal’s safety, McClain Safari Tour is smoke free! We do not allow smoking on the
tour or in the waiting area, this includes e-cigarettes, vapes, etc.
2. Never enter any animal enclosure or fence unless escorted by a McClain staff member.
3. Pets of any kind are prohibited from the tours for the animals’ health and safety. Do not
leave pets in your car while on the tour.
4. Please note that service animals are not permitted on the safari tour or in the petting
zoo. McClain makes every effort to accommodate service dogs within the guidelines set
forth through the ADA. All service animals must be leased at all times with no exceptions
for the safety of your animal and ours while outside your vehicle on property.
5. We ask that you respect our animals and treat them with the respect they deserve. This is
their home. Please do not yell, throw objects, or threaten our animals. Foreign objects like
coins, straws, gum, and plastic can injured and even kill the animals. Please do not throw
trash anywhere but in a trash container.
6. Do not bring outside food or drinks for our animals. Any food that is not a part of their diet
can be harmful to the animal. We ask that you only feed the animals approved food from
7. Children under 12 must be supervised and accompanied by an adult at all times.
8. Shirts & shoes are required at all times.
9. Weapons of any kind are not permitted on the property.
10. We do not allow solicitation of any kind.
11. We reserve the right to escort any individual or group from McClain grounds if they are
acting in a way that is deemed harmful for our animals or park.
12. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without express permission of McClain
Safari Tours. Request should be sent to Info@mcclain.ms
13. McClain Safari Tours may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the
image and /or voice of any person who enters the tour and use without permission or
A printable copy can be found here.