Field Trips & Groups with McClain
McClain offers educational field trips for groups of all ages! Each field trip includes a 45 minutes Safari tour where our knowledgeable staff will provide educational information about the various species that you will encounter. Guest will be able to get within touching distance of some of our safari animals while getting to feed others! Each tour concludes with a visit to our Petting Zoo which includes barnyard animals as well as Exotics.
Field Trips are only offered Monday thru Friday only.
We are firm believers in education and educators here at McClain. For our school field trips, we offer the following Rates
Teacher Pass: for every 20 students, 1 Teacher Pass is included at no additional cost
****In order for your school to be considered tax exempt we must have a tax exempt letter at least one week before your planned event. If we do not have this letter your school will not receive tax exempt status.****
We offer a 10% group discounts for Schools, Churches, and Non-Profits with parties of 20 or more.
To Book your Field Trip or Group with McClain
1. Submit your Event Request
****Please note that submission of the event request form does not mean that your tour is booked****
2. Upon receipt of the event request form, a member of our guest relations team will reach out to you.
3. Our field trips are booked on a first come, first serve basis. In order to book your field trip with McClain, we require a $100 deposit(cash or check only) to reserve your field trip date and time. This deposit will be applied to your overall cost of your field trip. This deposit is non-refundable. If mailing a check, please include the following information with the check: Group Leader Name, School/ Group Name, Field Trip Date & time. If this information is not included, it can delay confirmation of your booking with McClain Safari Tours.
4. Upon receipt of your deposit, our booking system will generate an invoice to the group leader with an estimated total cost. Please note that this invoice is an estimate only. If your group has tax-exempt status, a tax-exempt letter must be submitted at least one week before your planned field trip date in order for your tax-exempt status to be applied. The final balance is due day your safari tour.
5. We ask that you reach out to Guest Relations one week before your planned event to confirm your final attendance count and to finalize all details.
****Please note that McClain Safari Tours are conducted outdoors and are subject to weather. If your Safari Tour is cancelled due to weather, we will work with you to reschedule for a later date. Should you have to cancel your tour for any other reason, your deposit will be forfeited. ****