Drive Thru Safari Tour
Offered Daily 10am – 6pm
$15 per Participant with Feed included
Children 2 and under are free
You do not have to purchase your tickets ahead of time for the Drive Thru Safari Tour.
We do require advance booking for our Jeep Tours. They can be booked on our website under the Tours & TImes page. These are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
Please check in at the Safari Park Building.
Our Petting Zoo is included with every Drive Thru Safari Tour and Jeep Tour.
Monday – Sunday
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
A cup of Feed is included in the Drive Thru Safari Tour price.
Feed is not Included for the Petting Zoo.
Additional Feed can be purchased if desired.
32 oz cup: $3
2 Gallon Bucket: $14
5 Gallon Bucket: $24
Guests can arrive anytime before 5:30pm to purchase tickets for the Drive Thru Safari.
Please check in at the Safari Park Building for all tours.
We do have Rules and Regulations in place for your safety and our animals. They are as follows:
1. For our animal’s safety, McClain Safari Park is smoke-free! We do not allow smoking on the
tour or in the waiting area, this includes e-cigarettes, vapes, etc.
2. Never enter any animal enclosure or fence unless escorted by a McClain staff member.
3. Pets of any kind are prohibited on the Drive Thru Safari and in the Safari Park for the animals’ health and safety. Do not have pet(s) in your car while on the Drive Thru Safari Tour.
4. Please note that service animals are not permitted on the Drive Thru Safari Tour, in the Safari Park or in the Petting Zoo. McClain Resort makes every effort to accommodate service dogs within the guidelines set forth through the ADA. All service animals must be leashed at all times. There are no exceptions. This is for the safety of your animal(s) and ours while outside your vehicle on McClain Resort property.
5. We ask that you respect our animals and treat them with the respect that they deserve. This is
their home. Please do not yell, throw objects, or threaten our animals. Foreign objects like
coins, straws, gum, and plastic can injure and even kill the animals. Please do not throw
trash anywhere but in a trash container.
6. Do not bring outside food or drinks in the Safari Park to feed our animals. Any food that is not a part of their diet can be harmful to the animal. We ask that you only feed the animals approved food from McClain Resort.
7. Children under 12 must be supervised and accompanied by an adult at all times.
8. Shirts & shoes are required at all times. We recommend wearing closed toe shoes.
9. Weapons of any kind are not permitted on the property.
10. We do not allow solicitation of any kind.
11. We reserve the right to escort any individual or group from McClain Resort grounds if they are
acting in a way that is deemed harmful to our animals or Safari Park.
12. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without expressed permission of McClain
Resort. Requests should be sent to Info@mcclain.ms
13. McClain Safari Tours may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the
image and /or voice of any person who enters the tour and use without permission or
A printable copy can be found here.
McClain Safari Tours are conducted outdoors and are subject to the weather. Our Drive Thru Safari tour is open regardless of rain. If we see lightening with a 5 mile radius, McClain will halt admission to the Drive Thru Safari for customers safety until the lightening has pass.
We only offer group rates for Schools, Churches, and Non-Profit organizations.
To learn more about our field trip/ group rates
We offer our pavilion for rental for private events and parties. To learn more click the link below
Yes! Guests drive their own vehicles through the Safari Park when doing the Drive-Thru Safari Tour.
For Guests not wanting to drive their own vehicles through we offer Jeeps that can be rented for Self Drive Tours for up to 4 people at a time. Jeep Rentals are $30 for the jeep plus Safari Admission per participant. Safari admission is $15.
Please note that Jeep Tours are rented on a first come first serve basis.